Assurance & Authentication
The Wildcard SSL certificate is Organization Validated, meaning it will display verified organizational information anytime a visitor clicks on your site seal or views your certificate details. Best of all, unlike with other CAs, this OV certificate can be issued in minutes—not days. Even better, following your first validation, you can get your certificates issued instantly for the next 27 months. After all, DigiCert made its name on fast, hassle-free validation.
Security & Encryption
DigiCert SSL certificates all meet or exceed NIST and CAB Forum industry standards, providing powerful 256-bit symmetric encryption with a 2048-bit RSA or 224-bit ECC signature key. DigiCert is renowned for its infrastructure and universally trusted roots. When you issue a Standard SSL certificate you know it will work on every desktop and mobile browser.
- Standard X.509 Certificate
- 256-bit Symmetric Encryption strength
- SHA-2 Hashing Algorithm (256, 384, 512)
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography capable
- 2048-bit public key encryption (3072, 4096-bit available)
- Unlimited Server Licenses
- Organization Authentication