Assurance & Authentication
DigiCert Standard SSL certificates are Organization Validated. But whereas OV SSL can take up to three business days for other CAs to issue, DigiCert can have you validated and on your way in just minutes. And after your first validation, each certificate you request for the next 27 months will be issued instantly. If you need OV and you need it now, there’s no better option than DigiCert.
Security & Encryption
DigiCert SSL certificates all meet or exceed NIST and CAB Forum industry standards, providing powerful 256-bit symmetric encryption with a 2048-bit RSA or 224-bit ECC signature key. DigiCert is renowned for its infrastructure and universally trusted roots. When you issue a Standard SSL certificate you know it will work on every desktop and mobile browser.
- Standard X.509 Certificate
- 256-bit Symmetric Encryption strength
- SHA-2 Hashing Algorithm (256, 384, 512)
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography capable
- 2048-bit public key encryption (3072, 4096-bit available)
- Unlimited Server Licenses
- Organization Authentication